The Benefits of Drinking More Water
Water bottles are practically an accessary today. More and more people are becoming conscious of their water intake. Did you know that your body is made up of 70% water and your brain consists of 90% water! Your body needs to stay hydrated so it can function properly.
There are many benefits to drinking water throughout the day. Here are the top 5:
- Increase Energy – Since dehydration leads to fatigue, replenishing your body with water will help increase energy levels, keep you alert, and stay awake.
- Removes Toxins – Drinking water helps to get rid of any toxins in the body that may cause health problems such as UTI’s and Kidney Stones.
- Improves Skin – H2O is the best, natural anti-aging treatment. It keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and can event help to reduce wrinkles!
- Helps Headaches – Water illuminates body pain caused by dehydration.
- Boosts Immune System – Drinking more water can help to keep your body healthy! A healthy water intake will aide in fighting off cancer, the flu, and heart attacks.
It’s not scientifically proven that 8 glasses of water per day is the right amount for everyone. Listen to your body and what it needs – find out what’s best for you. Happy Hydrating!